Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting Ready

We're leaving in four days for China and between closing the complex, packing things to take home, and packing things to leave in my apartment it's been a very hectic time!

The weather forecast in Beijing for the time we'll be there is highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. I'm ridiculously excited because it was about 90F today between torrential downpours! Lots of light weight sweaters are making their way into my suitcase, along with some long pants. I bet those clothes thought they were packed up until November!

Tomorrow I'm going on an adventure to get an adaptor for my laptop. I checked my MacBook's power supply and my cell phone's cable and they can handle up to 240V in wattage, so I'm good! No converter needed so far. Tomorrow I'll check the digital camera's charger and the nook's plug and then I'll be good electronics-wise.

I'm kind of ridiculously excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment